Thursday 8 March 2012

START COUNTING WHEN IT HURTS

When Muhammad Ali was asked how many sit-ups he did, he replied that he didn't count, he started counting only when it hurts. That's the spirit of a real champion. There are no easy ways to be on the top, being on the top is the result of endless sacrifices. So it goes, "NO PAIN NO GAIN".

Everything in this universe is to some extent relevant to one another. You might think that UFC had nothing to do with CHESS. That isn't the case, when I was playing chess tournament during crucial rounds, I derived inspiration from ufc fights. Comparing chess and ufc, the latter is much more dangerous and risky and I thought if people had guts to risk their own life like this why should I be scared to take a little risk in a chess game and try to win. At that moment I believe a spirit was born. The winning attitude.

So, after this spirit accompanies me, draw becomes ugly so also the person who offered me a draw. Chess is a war, its a fight so be it that way. Let the better person wins, that's fair and square. If somebody is so desperate to win, why not work his/her butts out. If you can't break the pain barrier, forget being the best.

Remember serious people created the history. No funny guy ever did something great, they just entertain the masses. This is one thing that I am trying to say from the beginning but quite didn't come out. Let me ask you one question, "What is better than good?" Nothing is better than good.

My final word, "Never ever ask anybody for approval" you do that you better go home and sleep endlessly.
Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Protection Software

No comments:

Post a Comment