Tuesday 3 November 2015

CHESS IN THE FUTURE

I was having a nightmare long long time ago. The dream was really dreadful. I saw chess turning into online. The world champion of the world was indeed an online champion. 

He used strange handles like hu$tLee9, 00Hii% etc which I couldn't remember even for a second. The long rich chess history is at stake screamed someone I barely knew. My vision so blurred. By the way he had given up chess partly out of dislike.

 24 years ago, there was a child prodigy in Bangkok like city. He would become a famous personality destined to outshine anyone who ever lived before as prophesied in the book of Aio. Unfortunately that didn't happen or at least not yet.

One thing that bothered me is that he gave homage to someone who wasn't even a world champion. Did he do it as a revolt out of contempt or did he know something we don't? I moved on. My heart says chess is still a game. Anyway 3D on the screen looked like a man chased by a lion in the jungle.

Suddenly things became much clearer than before. It felt like a spirit had dawned on me. I supposed it wasn't an evil one or else I must wake up. 

A tiny tot came to me begging to teach him the game. I am sure it wasn't my child. The last time I remembered I was unmarried. Am I really sure of that? 

My brain hurts and so I woke up but within a few seconds I went dead sleep. That was strange on a monday night because normally I had good sleep on the weekdays. Things changed. Alas! I am just a man.








No comments:

Post a Comment